Key Areas of Expertise:
- Full website design and build (Drupal or WordPress)
- Page editing customisations for content creators
- UI design, creative graphics and wireframing
- Bespoke module development for Drupal
I specialise in helping organisations set-up and run their websites, with extensive knowledge of popular CMS frameworks including Drupal and WordPress. Originally from London in the UK, I currently live and work in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
I offer additional value as a technical resource for people in organisations, helping them understand complex processes using clear language. As well as guiding them through website upgrades and building custom applications for specific campaigns.
I am able to work alongside your existing suppliers including other digital specialists, agencies or hosting providers. If your resources are limited then I am happy to manage your website on a more longterm basis.
Benefits of Hiring me for Projects:
- Will improve the design and usability of your existing website
- Can manage periodic system upgrades and design improvements
- Providing technical support in non-techie, clear language
- Never late and will flag up any potential issues ahead of time
A Brief History
After training as a Graphic Designer at a local technical college in East London, UK during the late 1980s I worked in the printing industry. I began teaching myself how to code HTML pages at the start of the millennium and then worked in the advertising industry as a designer, developer and studio manager throughout the 2000s. I have been running my own web design business full time since 2010.