“Helping businesses and digital product teams design, build and improve their websites. An advocate of good usability and accessibility standards, offering a welcome bridge between designers and programmers.”
A technical resource for people in web teams, helping you understand complex processes using clear language. Guiding you through website upgrades and building custom applications for specific campaigns. I am able to work alongside your existing suppliers including other digital specialists, agencies or hosting providers. If you are a small business then I am happy to support and manage your website on a long-term basis.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Handcrafted themes and templates for WordPress or Drupal
- Page editing customisations for content creators
- User Interface design, creative graphics and wireframing
- Build anything and adapt to most situations or systems
Benefits of Hiring Me
- Will improve the accessibility and usability of your existing website
- Can manage periodic system upgrades and design improvements
- Providing technical support in non-techie, clear language
- Never late and will flag up any potential issues ahead of time
I trained as a Graphic Designer at Barking Technical College during the late 1980s, then worked in the printing industry. I began teaching myself how to code HTML pages at the start of the millennium and worked in the advertising industry as a designer, developer and studio manager throughout the 2000s. I have been running my own web design business since 2008.
Thinking of hiring me? Please do get in touch for a chat.